Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-14 electronics Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An established electronic products distributor is looking for a Service Manager to oversee the operations of several service locations across the country for one of world’s leading consumer electronics brands. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Service Manager Role:
In this position, you will be accountable to setup the processes and systems of the service department while managing all fiscal and operational activities.
- Plan, formulate and drive the development of the overall after sales services strategy and action plans for the service centre nationwide
- Develop SOPs for all service related policies, systems and processes
- Manage and lead a team of service centre and mobile field service crew
- Responsible for the manpower planning for all the service centres
- Working closely with branches to ensure sufficient inventory of spare parts at all times
- Overall accountable for the KPIs and performance of all the service centres
- Prepare weekly and monthly service centre performance reports
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with management
- Providing the direction and leadership required to achieve profitable and professional technical services at high-quality standards
- Developing and monitoring the performance standards of the service department against planned objectives, reports from customers, the sales department and competitors
- Ensuring that processes and procedures concerning all service work performed by the service department are established so as to improve the operation quality and efficiency of the service department
To be successful in this role, you must have prior service management experience within the electronics industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five years' experience in after-sales processes, preferably from the electrical/electronics industry
- Strong systems setup experience within the after-sales service department
- Prior spare parts planning and management is ideal
- Prior experience in managing and leading a team of geographically dispersed service personnel
- Experience in ERP and CRM would be advantageous
- Proven technical knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions
- Working knowledge of shop layout and workshop operations
- Analytical and with good business acumen
This company is renowned as one of the leading distribution businesses in the nation and is all set for its next phase of growth.
If you are a systems-driven Service Manager who excels in handling after-sales service operations, this opportunity will enable you to leave a mark in the service department of a rapidly growing organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C