Technical Service Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-10 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the world’s largest and premium watch manufacturers is looking for a Technical Service Manager to be responsible for efficient and profitable operations of the after-sales service department while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This job reports to the Country Manager.
About the Technical Service Manager Role:
In this position, you will be accountable to manage all fiscal and operational activities efficiently within the department while organising and supervising all service and repair activities.
- Managing service related operation activities and developing reasonable annual objectives such as staffing, budgets, financial targets for the service department
- Providing the direction and leadership required to achieve profitable and professional technical services at high-quality standards
- Developing and monitoring the performance standards of the service department against planned objectives, reports from customers, the sales department and competitors
- Executing activity plans, identifying deviations from the plan and recommends and taking corrective actions to improve any unfavourable results
- Ensuring that processes and procedures concerning all service work performed by the service department are established to improve the operation quality and efficiency of the service department
- Managing the after-sales services workflow, spare parts order and inventory management, installation and maintenance, and implement action plans on long term after-sales operational efficiency
- Providing analytical support to overall service operations as well as coordination with regional repair teams to validate negative quality issues
- Responsible for periodic refurbishment of the existing workshop as well as general day-to-day facility management
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality assurance through attending to customers feedback and complaints on daily basis
- Supporting local training and recruitment of technicians following stringent training and selection standards from regional headquarters
- Ongoing review and enforce systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards in place
- Ensuring workshop operations are in compliance with local regulations and workplace safety
- Ensuring timely delivery of serviced watches with minimal returns
To be successful in this role, you must have strong technical knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills and prior training experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any related field
- Eight years of after-sales service experience, preferably in the luxury watch industry
- Proven technical knowledge of the operations and mechanical functions of watches
- Genuine passion in watches is highly advantageous
- Have a keen eye for details
- Familiarity with precision parts is ideal
- Strong knowledge in spare parts for watches
- Working knowledge of service centre operations
- Strong communication and people engagement abilities
This company is recognised globally and one of the largest luxury watch manufacturers in the world. The firm is an industry leader that is known for cutting edge technology and a passion for innovation.
If you are a Technical Service Manager who excels in handling the operations of after-sales processes, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your knowledge and exposure in the service department of an international household brand that is well-known to everyone.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C