Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-08 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world-leading facilities management service providers has a job opportunity for an Operations Manager to lead all operations and strategic initiatives to scale up the business and establish as the market leader within the local landscape. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this position, you will take charge of the company’s operational directions, commercial expansions, diversification of key account management and strategic initiatives.
- Managing the delivery of facilities services which include supplies, audio/visual support, catering, switchboard, reception, floor support, facilities maintenance, cleaning, mail/courier, printing, fit-out projects, logistics and storage
- Strategising for the overall growth and development of the organisation
- Reviewing and approval of purchase and payment requests
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulatory agencies
- Planning of operating and capital budgets and subsequent management of actual and variance analysis
- Identifying skills gaps of individual team members, formulating training/coaching/mentoring/knowledge sharing initiatives to close these gap
- Ensuring compliance to corporate safety/security and Information Security standards
- Participating in business continuity planning, crisis preparation and crisis response
- Management of event planning, vendor and venue procurement, contracting and dealings, provision of meeting planning services/support, managing budgets, invoice reconciliation and payments
- Providing leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Participating in sharing best practices across teams, driving innovation and continuous improvement as well as implementing programs/processes in line with global strategic targets and objectives
- Managing relationships with all external and internal customers/vendors and resolving escalated issues
To succeed in this Operations Manager role, you should have a decade's experience in corporate facilities management.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/Facilities Management/Property Management or relevant field of study
- 10 years’ working experience in corporate facilities management service providers, with five years in a leadership capacity
- Valid Chargeman certificate (AO/A1/A4/BO/B4) will be an advantage
- Exposure to project management covering renovation, building evaluation, workspace design, cost and time management
- Able to interpret blueprint drawings and sketches, and design and implement renovations and plant upgrades
- Strong organisational skills with a positive mindset
- Good strategic and commercial aptitude
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and proactive
- Appreciation of the use of technology to improve the delivery of facilities services
- Regional exposure will be highly regarded
This company has a vision to provide world class facilities management services to this region. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking high calibre talent to join their team.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Operations Manager who excels in planning, operations and facilities management, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your knowledge and exposure in a world class FM service provider environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C