Technical Service Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 7500 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading food service company is looking for a Technical Service Manager to manage the field service teams to ensure that equipment at outlets are in good condition and maintenance program executed well. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Technical Service Manager Role:
In this position, you will ensure that the maintenance services are carried out with minimal disruption to customers' operations and are of high level of quality.
- Manage the delivery of high standard field service activities
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders such as key account and installation teams
- Formulate, implement and review technical operations strategy to ensure efficient utilisation of equipment
- Manage Preventive Maintenance & Repairs, Operational Terms, Warranty & Contracts and optimise route efficiency
- Lead issues resolution and escalation process
- Lead strategic development of career progression plans for the field service team
- Identify talents and formulate succession planning for promotions, rotation assignments and career migrations
- Lead the analysis and follow-up on customer feedback to drive subsequent action plans to improve customer satisfaction
- Participate in tactical planning and resourcing process by providing relevant inputs for capacity and competency development (internal field service team and third party technical team)
- Analyse and manage the cost of field maintenance services to ensure that the cost incurred is within budgeted cost
To succeed in the Technical Service Manager role, you will need to have a solid track record of managing a field service team within food service industry or equipment OEMs.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering field of study
- Seven to 10 years' field service management experience with equipment OEMs or maintenance service providers for the food service industry
- Strong background in maintenance cost management and technical service/maintenance contract management experience
- Possess strategic leadership capability, good customer planning skills and driver of change
- Strong influencing skills and good stakeholder management capabilities
- Able to build sustainable relationships and has high integrity
- Willing to travel throughout Malaysia (70%)
This food service company’s rapid expansion is driven by market demand for fast, reliable, accessible and innovative product offerings.
If you are someone who has a solid experience in managing field service team and seeking a strategic role, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a market leader in this fast paced sector.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C