Senior Engineering Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Company Car
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
One of the world’s biggest glove manufacturers is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead and strategize all the improvement and maintenance initiatives for the plant equipment and facilities. This position reports to the Deputy General Manager.
About the Senior Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing maintenance deliverable, driving standardisation, delivering systematic improvement programs and manufacturing enabled innovation and providing support, leadership and technical expertise to enhance the plant performance.
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the maintenance and facilities management departments in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Managing the departmental budgets and recommending cost-effective solutions regarding repairs or purchases to maintain facilities
- Ensure all maintenance and site wide facilities documentation is executed in accordance to Good Documentation Practices
- Ensuring proper risk management and compliance of company’s internal policies and relevant external rules and regulations
- Provide support and leadership to ensure efficient and effective utilisation of plant’s assets through internal initiatives, addressing all problems related to equipment, human skill and system deficiencies
- Ensure team/project compliance to EHS, GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare compliance and other related worldwide, regional and local policies and business regulations
- Ensuring competency development plans are monitored for the maintenance and facilities management teams
To be successful in this role, you must have at least ten years of plant equipment maintenance, CAPEX project management and facilities/utilities management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years of plant maintenance and facilities management experience
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to engage in strategic thinking
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills along with fine attention to details and quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
If you are a forward-thinking and dynamic individual with prior solid experience in plant and facilities maintenance and CAPEX project management within manufacturing plants, this Senior Engineering Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125