Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Salary MYR104,000 - MYR130,000 per annum
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An established multinational electric power transmission and telecommunications cables and systems manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance & Facilities Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Plant Manager.
About the Maintenance & Facilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance programs for all machines and facilities of the plant.
- Ensuring efficient planning and controlling of production schedule
- Reviewing corrective actions and ensuring compliance on the outcome of customer complaints investigation
- Monitoring and analysing the statistical process data in order to identify trends and possibilities of improvement
- Developing and managing the plans and strategies to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Implementing and maintaining TPM, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have eight years of equipment maintenance experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years working experience in a manufacturing environment, including three years in a management capacity
- In depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance module
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This international company continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Maintenance & Facilities Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125