Field Service Engineer
Salary MYR70,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-27 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading multinational company specialising in the design and manufacturing of precision parts for the automotive, industrial and aerospace industries is looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide technical support to customers and expand the presence of the company from a technical standpoint. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur and reports to the Engineering Manager.
About the Field Service Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical advice and expertise concerning service products to MRO customers in their production facilities.
- Provide technical support and advisory services to major OEMs and end-users of specified industry fields
- Contact maintenance and production departments of selected MRO customers
- Promote and sell services and service products to the MRO customers on site
- Prepare and inspect product performance specifications
- Conduct troubleshooting and prepare damage analysis and reports
- Support the Field Service Engineering team for regional responsibilities around South East Asia
To succeed in this job, you must have prior field experience in Condition based Monitoring (CBM) within an engineering equipment company.
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum five years' field service experience related to vibration monitoring
- Postgraduate certification of competency in vibration analysis is mandatory
- Prior knowledge of predictive maintenance practices and procedures are ideal
- Background in process engineering, mechanical maintenance and the reliability function within heavy industry (i.e., Pulp & Paper, Metals, Mining and Aggregates) are preferred
- Knowledge of computer interfacing and data communication via Ethernet, Internet, GSM, modems is preferable
- Good knowledge of rotary and linear motions
- Self-discipline, systematic thought and a can-do attitude
- Able to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
This international company has a strong presence in precision part design and manufacturing with over 100 offices worldwide. The company’s history dates back to over 100 years and their tremendous growth over the years is attributed to their strength in incorporating innovative technologies to their design.
If you are a dynamic Field Service Engineer who excels in mechanical design and calculations, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your field service knowledge and exposure in a world-class working environment.
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125