Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging)
Salary Great benefit
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world-renown FMCG manufacturer is looking for a motivated maintenance engineer to provide engineering expertise and technical leadership to the maintenance function for TETRA or SIDEL Filling and Packaging area. This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
About the Maintenance Engineer Role
In this Maintenance Engineer position, you will be required to support and be involved in the execution and implementation of the factory asset maintenance programme in order to optimise maintenance cost as well as reduce unscheduled stoppages.
- Participate, support and implement maintenance routines and its methodologies
- Support the Autonomous Maintenance (AM) pillar procedures
- Optimise filling and packaging service line and serve as technical expert to assist teams in eliminating repeat packaging equipment failures
- Test, evaluate and implement alternative operational practices/technologies to increase efficiency
- Provide input for organisation’s annual budget as well as analysing the over/under spending in area of responsibility and suggest proper corrective actions
- Determine training needs, develop tools and communication aids, or provide training to his subordinates to maintain the continuity of production output and meet the business growth
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Mechanical) or relevant field of study
- Minimum three years’ hands-on experience in maintaining equipment in FMCG industry
- Experience in maintaining TETRA or SIDEL equipment is highly favourable
- Possess good knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, SAM (Stoppage Analysis Module), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Automated Modular Management (AMM)
- Exposure to TPM and preventive maintenance execution is essential and advantageous
- Experience with managing a team is highly preferred
This global company has been providing nutrition products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programs, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are a career-driven maintenance engineer looking for opportunity to enhance your professional career, this is an ideal role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125