Regional Real Estate & Facilities Manager
Salary MYR260,000 - MYR325,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-28 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world-renown FMCG manufacturer is looking for a Regional Real Estate & Facilities Manager to strategise and lead the centralisation of all Facilities Management activities in Asia Pacific, proactively identifying real estate, project and facility needs and opportunities. This position reports to the Global Real Estate & Facilities Director.
About the Regional Real Estate & Facilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will play a critical role for the Real Estate and Facilities Management unit, acting as the primary point of contact and advocate for the APAC Region business units on all related activities, while assisting the business unit in successfully navigating the unit.
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the facilities management department in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and service delivery compliance via effective work relationship with key clients, sales team and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with Global Facilities Management director, and, analyse, recommend, and develop an Asia Facilities Management unit, aligning with Global FM strategy
- Proactively manage the real estate portfolio of the APAC region, collaborating with the appropriate regional leadership to pro-actively address pending notice dates, lease expiration and other critical dates associated with real estate leases in the region
- Develop thorough and complete real estate solutions that meet the business needs of the region and are aligned with near and long-term business strategies
- Collaborate with the REFM portfolio planner to develop real estate strategic plans and business cases that support business strategy and identify value-added opportunities for the business
- Ensuring proper risk management and compliance of company’s internal policies and relevant external rules and regulations
- Ensuring competency development plans are monitored for the facilities management team
To be successful in this role, you must have at least fifteen years of experience in facilities management, including prior regional real estate management experience.
- Tertiary qualification in facilities management, real estate, engineering or related field of study
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in a corporate support/consulting role, with 3+ years of leadership or project/transaction management experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience in APAC region Real Estate & Facilities Management
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix organisation
- General experience with real estate transactions, project management or facilities management preferred
- Prior experience in deploying centralised FM solutions in an office and industrial locations is critical
- Successful experience working with regional leadership is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel across APAC region, approximately 25%
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking for high calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a dynamic, forward-thinking and strategic-minded Regional Real Estate & Facilities Manager with expansive regional experience in facilities management and looking to take a step up in your career with a crucial role, this is the suitable one for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125