Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading engineering service company is looking for a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Manager to function as a change agent for the RCM initiatives by driving cultural transformation throughout the company in delivering engineering services to their Clients.
About the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Manager Role:
In this Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Manager position, you will lead the development, implementation and optimisation of RCM program.
- Review existing maintenance strategies/methodologies to redefine, redesign, develop, monitor and refine an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes value-added preventive maintenance tasks and effective utilisation of RCM methodologies
- Apply methodologies such as Root-Cause Analysis (RCA), Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) tools on various physical assets and equipment
- Conduct critical analysis of assets that includes asset utilisation, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), remaining useful life and other analysis that define operating condition, reliability and cost of assets
- Analyse data using techniques such as statistical process control (SPC), reliability modelling and prediction, fault tree analysis, and other appropriate statistical tools
- Develop and establish standards, SOPs and work instructions for a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Program
- Build an effective maintenance reliability team in all business units
- Train and coach the team in root cause failure analysis
To succeed in the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Manager job, you will need to be a strong team driver and have a strong grasp of statistical method to analyse equipment performance.
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Engineering (electrical/electronic/instrumentation/mechanical) field of study
- 10 years' working experience in a maintenance role, 6 years of which in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Ability to acquire new technology and knowledge for all equipment operations to keep up with the latest technologies
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
This company has a strong diversified business portfolio in various technical sectors throughout the country. They have solid expansion plans to remain market leaders in their industry through strategic technical partnership within the region.
If you have a successful track record in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), this is a good opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125