Senior Utilities Engineer (CePIETSO)
Salary Good Package
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Utilities Engineer (CePIETSO) to lead the management of water and wastewater treatment plants for the factory.
About the Senior Utilities Engineer (CePIETSO) Role:
In this position, you will assist the Engineering Manager to drive all efforts related to operations targets and support improvement projects.
- Oversee general maintenance and daily equipment inspection of the wastewater treatment plant
- Ensure the sufficient production of Purified Water (PW), Water for Injection (WFI) and Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems
- Perform daily monitoring of the wastewater treatment plant
- Diagnose operating issues and direct effective correction procedure
- Undertake record keeping of wastewater treatment plant operational data and maintaining checklist
- Collect and submit water samples for external laboratory testing
- Ensure maintenance of chemical stock for wastewater treatment
- Perform basic laboratory analysis
To succeed in the Senior Utilities Engineer (CePIETSO) role, you will need to have strong experience in managing water and wastewater treatment plants within manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or relevant field of studay
- Certified Environmental Professional in the operation of Industrial Effluent Treatment System (Biological Process), CePIETSO
- Certification in Boiler system will be an added advantage
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in wastewater treatment and highly purified water environment
- Experienced in Purified Water (PW), Water for Injection (WFI), Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems and Boilers
- Strong troubleshooting, people management and problem solving skills
- Supportive, independent and able to work independently with minimum supervision
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the healthcare industry.
If you are someone with the tenacity to drive, lead process troubleshooting and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125