Senior Automation Engineer (PLC)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A reputable pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer (PLC) to lead new line commissioning, establish maintenance program and troubleshoot automation issues.
About the Senior Automation Engineer (PLC) Role:
In this Senior Automation Engineer (PLC) position, you will be responsible to establish a revamped maintenance system and lead new line commissioning activities.
- Identify and lead automated equipment projects to increase production capacity and improve product quality
- Identify potential process improvement projects, design and develop SCADA and PLC programs to address them properly
- Develop, review, maintain, update related documentation, files, procedures, databases, drawings and schematics to ensure integrity of unit instrument and process control technologies
- Work with Production, Project Engineers, and Engineering Manager to refine equipment designs
- Assist Engineering Manager to establish preventive maintenance plan for equipment, calibration list and calibration schedule
- Develop execution plans and manage all day to day equipment preventive maintenance and calibration activities
- Manage maintenance and calibration activities to ensure compliance to GMP regulations and ISO 13485 standards
- Work closely with Engineering and QA team to collect data on the new equipment and new projects
- Conduct training for employees on topics related to automation, preventive maintenance and calibrations
- Perform periodic checking of spare parts inventory and oversee the purchase and stocking of spare parts
- Manage and provide continuous improvement initiatives for PM and calibration systems
To succeed in the Senior Automation Engineer (PLC) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and possess strong technical/troubleshooting skills in control systems.
- Tertiary education in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Electromechanical Engineering related discipline
- 3 years of hands-on working experience with PLC systems (Siemens)
- Able to program PLCs and troubleshoot instrumentations issues
- Prior experience in line commissioning will be highly regarded
- Resilient, high integrity, strong accountability and analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, strong multitasker and highly independent
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture and expectations are high but if you are confident and have a positive attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Automation Engineer (PLC) job.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125