Regional Aftersales Manager, SEA
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 automotive Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international premium automotive brand is searching for a Regional Aftersales Manager, SEA to join its team. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Regional Aftersales Manager, SEA Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for all aftersales activities of the dealers within the SEA region. You will be vital in setting the aftersales strategy, direction and operational flow for all the dealers under your purview and ensure that key KPIs and aftersales revenue targets are achieved.
- Overall responsibility to establishing dealer budgets for service and parts departments
- Advise and coordinate new business opportunities to increase business for service, parts and accessories
- Responsible for the parts and accessories sales business in terms of purchase, sales, gross profit budgets and incentive/promotional programs
- Maintain very close contact with dealer principals and general manager to advise on aftersales operations where required
- Responsible for all warranty and policy issues, interpretation, analysis, claim processing procedures and audits to assist the dealer
- Prepare complete analysis of service facilities in dealerships and assist in the execution of service development programs
- Assist dealers in developing adequate service department layout
- Recommend appropriate retail service marketing campaigns
- Evaluate the need for training programs and take the lead in conducting service training for all dealers
- Review product quality complaints with dealers and recommend corrective action
- Set up new dealer and provide good start up training in both general product and warranty
The successful Regional Aftersales Manager, SEA must have prior extensive experience in automotive aftersales with good exposure in P&L management of an aftersales business.
- At least a degree or diploma in Business Studies, Marketing or Automotive-related
- Minimum eight to 10 years' experience in automotive aftersales management/operations with P&L management exposure
- Previous aftersales dealer management and customer handling experience
- Possess regional aftersales dealer management experience in a commercial environment, requiring financial acumen and understanding
- Able to travel within the territory and in support of activities
- High level of advocacy skills with an ability to represent the brand through direct contact with high profile customers
- Good understanding of dealer aftersales business models and key performance measures
- Strong communications skills with fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and other local languages
- Technical background with experience at all levels of retail
This global brand has been established as one of the industry leaders within the premium automotive segment and have recently embarked on an exciting new journey to expand across borders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused aftersales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Aftersales Manager, SEA job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email your resume to email@example.com for a discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125