Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-03 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading heavy equipment company is looking for a Service Manager to manage the entire maintenance service support aspects which covers new equipment and after sales service delivery to customers.
About the Service Manager Role:
In this Service Manager position, you will lead the engineering team, manage and control engineering operations to meet company objectives on compliance, safety, cost, efficiency, productivity, product quality.
- Coordinate and direct new equipment installation, maintenance service activities, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities to meet financial targets
- Liaise with service network and contract management to create, maintain and verify maintenance plans
- Ensure technical reliability of equipment, develop risk mitigation plan and improve processes
- Monitor site spare parts/ inventory levels to ensure sufficient stock level for warranty claims
- Liaise with sales team and other department to develop and execute value added services and solutions to existing and potential new customers
- Develop and propose plan to improve service level performance
- Oversee and develop operational framework based on service strategy
- Support sales department to provide input related to costing for proposals, quotations and tenders to widen business opportunities
- Monitor safety KPI indicators to comply with local requirements/ compliance (DOSH, BOMBA, DOE, ISO)
- Evaluate and develop a team of qualified service employees to ensure performance level meets/ exceeds the agreed service standards
To succeed in the Service Manager job, you will need to be a strong team driver and able to work effectively in a matrix organisation.
- Recognised tertiary qualification in engineering (mechanical) field of study
- Minimum six years working experience in a maintenance/service role within heavy equipment industry
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, detailed, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, self-driven, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
This company is forerunner in providing maintenance services for heavy equipment for various end usage. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share on the global front.
If you have a successful track record in managing a maintenance/ service team, this is a good opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125