EHS Section Manager
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
EHS SECTION MANAGER An exciting EHS Section Manager role has just become available at one of the leading world-leading input device maker, specialising in joint design and manufacturing focusing on the development on silicone rubber products, membrane switches, membrane circuits and control panels for application of products ranging from calculators and computers to car audio systems.
About the EHS Section Manager
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the overall environmental, health and safety activities for the site. This Penang-based role is for an all-rounder an experienced individual who is a great EHS Section Manager to manage the safety in the work place.
- Responsible for the safety in the workplace and ERT activities.
- Responsible for internal and external audit. (ISO 14001, TS16949, BOMBA audit etc.)
- Person in charge to deal with DOSH, DOE, BOMBA etc.
- To ensure the compliances and legislation's is up-to-date.
- Handle Schedule Waste.
- Conduct induction training and OSH training program.
To succeed in the this role, you must have knowledge of managing the environment, health and safety of a manufacturing plant previously.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least three years of working experience in industrial field.
- Green Book holder.
- Familiar with compliances and legislation of ISO 14001 & EHS.
- Knowledge and previous experiences with TS16949 is an added advantage.
This business has consistently reputed as dynamic and fast growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. They are committed to perform beyond their customer’s expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting EHS Section Manager position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1313090.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125