Senior Manager, Engineering & CAPEX Projects (FMCG)
Salary From RM 200,000 per annum onwards
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-renown FMCG manufacturer is looking for a Senior Manager, Engineering & CAPEX Projects to be based at Klang Valley, Malaysia to lead and strategize all the maintenance initiatives for plant equipment and facilities. This position reports to the Operations Director.
About the Senior Manager, Engineering & CAPEX Projects Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing maintenance deliverables, driving standardisation, delivering systematic improvement programs and manufacturing enabled innovation and providing support, leadership and technical expertise to enhance Malaysia plant performance.
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the equipment maintenance, CAPEX projects and facilities management departments in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Managing the departmental budgets and recommending cost-effective solutions regarding repairs or purchases to maintain facilities
- Providing support and leadership to ensure efficient and effective utilisation of plant’s assets through internal initiatives, addressing all problems related to equipment, human skill and system deficiencies
- Ensuring competency development plans are monitored for the equipment maintenance, CAPEX projects and facilities management teams
To be successful in this Senior Manager, Engineering & CAPEX Projects role, you must have at least eight years' of maintenance and facilities management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Facilities Management or relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years of experience in equipment maintenance, CAPEX projects and facilities/utilities management
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven leadership skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to engage in strategic thinking
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
If you are a forward thinking individual with prior solid experience in plant maintenance and facilities management within manufacturing plants, this Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125