Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-renown FMCG manufacturer is looking for a Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management to lead and strategise all the maintenance initiatives for plant equipment and facilities. This position reports to the Operations Director.
About the Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing maintenance deliverables, driving standardisation, delivering systematic improvement programs and manufacturing enabled innovation and providing support, leadership and technical expertise to enhance Malaysia plant performance.
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the maintenance and facilities management departments in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Managing the departmental budgets and recommending cost-effective solutions regarding repairs or purchases to maintain facilities
- Ensuring all maintenance and site wide facilities documentation is executed in accordance to Good Documentation Practices
- Ensuring proper risk management and compliance of company’s internal policies and relevant external rules and regulations
- Providing support and leadership to ensure efficient and effective utilisation of plant’s assets through internal initiatives, addressing all problems related to equipment, human skill and system deficiencies
- Ensuring team/project compliance to EHS, GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare compliance and other related worldwide, regional and local policies and business regulations
- Ensuring competency development plans are monitored for the maintenance and facilities management teams
To be successful in this Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management role, you must have at least eight years of maintenance and facilities management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Facilities Management or relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years of plant maintenance and facilities management experience
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to engage in strategic thinking
- Possess excellent problem solving skills along with fine attention to details and quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
If you are a forward thinking individual with prior solid experience in plant maintenance and facilities management within manufacturing plants, this Senior Manager, Plant Maintenance & Facilities Management role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125