Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
This multinational company specialises in the design and manufacturing of building materials for the construction industry. They are looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead the technical team to improve the reliability and efficiency of plant equipment. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
In this Maintenance Manager role, you will be required to improve the efficiency of the plant equipment as well as supporting breakdown incidents with Root Cause Failure Analysis methodology.
- Reviewing, assessing and implementing the maintenance system to enhance the reliability and availability of all equipment in the factory
- Supporting troubleshooting for breakdown incidents with systematic Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) methodology
- Monitoring and managing plant maintenance expenditure, inclusive of spare parts to be inline with allocated budget as well as company's focus and strategy
- Driving safety culture and responsibility in the day-to-day activities of the maintenance team
- Providing technical leadership to the maintenance team
To be successful in this role, you must have tertiary education in Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering
- Five years' experience in a maintenance role within the manufacturing industry, experience with rotating equipment maintenance within the heavy industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill across all organisation levels
- Possess good troubleshooting skills, able to lead and motivate a technical team
This global company has over 10 years of manufacturing experience in the country and serves customers within the region with innovative building materials solutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Maintenance Manager job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125