Senior Maintenance Engineer
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 28 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global market leader in latex rubber products manufacturing is currently looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer coordinate all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Engineering Manager.
About the Senior Maintenance Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and scheduling of TPM programs for all the machinery in the plant.
- Introduction of maintenance best practice in the field of plan maintenance, predictive maintenance and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities is responsive to the long term needs of the production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programs for optimum performance of equipment
- Responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to Plant Maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Ability to achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
To be successful in this role as a Senior Maintenance Engineer, you must have prior equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the rubber manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum five years' working experience in a manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance module
- A member of the Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for heavy duty manufacturing customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you are seeking a challenging position to grow your career, this Senior Maintenance Engineer role is the one for you. The company has strategic growth plans in place and you will be part of a forward-thinking company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125