Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading global retail company is looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead and support the Maintenance Team to provide a safe environment, functional clean and well managed store to desirable level for co-workers, visitors and customers in order to strengthen The Centre's position as the best shopping centre in the local market. This job reports to the Centre Manager.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this Maintenance Manager role, you will be expected to use your functional and technical expertise to manage the built asset; both building facilities and the store in order to create an environment that strongly support the core business of the shopping centre.
- Management of the facility operations, energy consumption, maintenance of the facilities infrastructure, buildings, with the aim of being operationally efficient
- Sharing responsibility for business results, goals, defining and applying life cycle within all functional work processes, especially in annual budgeting
- Developing long and short term operations maintenance plans, and be responsible for preparation of the budget for the building, its facilities and the store operations
- Planning, organising and executing maintenance repairs, minor installation and replacement to ensure smooth running of the operations
- Implementing preventive maintenance and repair schedules for the roof, building façade, road drainage system, all facilities and buildings
- Liaising and arranging defects rectification with consultant, relevant service providers and/or contractors
- Carrying out preventative maintenance of all MEP facilities including a strong monitoring regime of condition based maintenance to schedule planned repairs and timely part replacement to ensure the smooth functioning of the plant, equipment and all installations
- Ensure the periodic maintenance works is carried out satisfactorily according to the service contract and as scheduled
To be successful in this role, you must have a diploma/ tertiary education in Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Minimum three to five years’ working experience in facilities management/maintenance/building operations
- Possess good hands-on knowledge in handling all technical aspects of building and facilities
- Knowledge of tendering and quotation
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have proven leadership abilities
- Proficiency with English and Bahasa Malaysia
This global leader in the retail industry needs no introduction with presence worldwide. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. Progression opportunities are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125