Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 05 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading manufacturing and production company is looking for Maintenance Engineer based in Penang. Reporting directly to Head of Department, this is a role for engineer who is the subject matter expert in their field
About the Maintenance Engineer role
In this role you will be responsible to organising routine servicing and maintenance schedules to production jigs & fixture, assembly tools, test and customised automation equipment.
- Creating Master Schedule and checklist for new production equipment.
- Ensure proper setup, use and maintenance on the automation equipment according to schedule.
- Carrying out quality inspections according to the schedule.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns, minimise the machine downtime.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Support daily tasks that assigned by superior from time to time.
To succeed in the Maintenance Engineer, you must have the ability to repair, calibrate and maintain the automation equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical engineering background
- Minimum three to five years' relevant experience of automation or leak test equipment maintenance experience
- Prefer experience in CNC / Precision machining and mechanical assembly industries
- Good communication and team work skills
- Microsoft Office and drafting software such as AutoCAD or 3D modelling software
- Ability to operate conventional milling, turning machines for mechanical part modification and fabrication will be added advantage
This European based manufacturing and production organisation needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are also known as the driver of innovation in manufacturing sector various industry in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Maintenance Engineer position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125