Senior Facilities Manager
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-renowned international events venue is looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to oversee the daily operations and maintenance to preserve and improve the conditions of the state-of-the-art facilities. This position reports to the Executive Director.
About the Senior Facilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the company’s operational directions, commercial expansions, key client management, authority liaison and strategic initiatives.
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the facilities management department in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Managing the departmental budgets and recommending cost-effective solutions regarding repairs or purchases to maintain facilities
- Inspecting construction and installation work progress of contractors on site
- Overseeing and monitoring the cleaning, landscaping and maintenance contractors on their tasks to ensure compliance with the contract
- Ensuring effective work relationship with key regulatory bodies and clients that are relevant to the maintenance and operations of the facilities
- Ensuring proper risk management and compliance of company’s internal policies and relevant external rules and regulations
- Ensuring competency development plans are monitored for the facilities management team
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and service delivery compliance via effective work relationship with key clients, sales team and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must have at least five years' managerial experience in facilities management.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Facilities Management or relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years' solid facilities management experience
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to engage in strategic thinking
- Possess excellent problem solving skills along with fine attention to details and quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, hosting several key international events annually. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking for high calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a forward thinking Senior Facilities Manager with expansive experience in facilities management and looking to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125