Senior Chief Engineer (Plant Maintenance & Engineering)
Salary Very lucrative
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shanggar Marimutu
Date posted 29 December 2016
A local rapidly growing irradiation services providing company is looking for a Plant Maintenance Leader to provide leadership in the areas of plant maintenance and sustainability of machinery performance to bring the company to the next level. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Plant Maintenance Leader Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in managing and controlling equipment maintenance, utilities, project execution and energy efficiencies to ensure technical performance and high reliability of manufacturing facilities.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Working on an accelerator for industrial irradiation
- Coordinating direct maintenance activities, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
- Ensuring technical reliabilities of machines, utilities and other manufacturing facilities (i.e. water treatment, waste water treatment).
- Planning, implementing and analysing Preventive Maintenance and Autonomous Maintenance
- Supporting any technical breakdown of plant machinery and/or facilities and rectify it timely
- Leading Energy Management committee
- Supporting product and non product development activities (i.e. trial runs, change control)
- Managing and controlling Engineering service/repair maintenance budget
- Sourcing technical support from internal source (within the organisation) and external stakeholders (business partner, supplier, consumer) to ensure adequate engineering capabilities to support business in high competitive environment
- Monitoring safety KPI indicators to comply with local requirements/compliance (DOSH, BOMBA, DOE, ISO)
- Monitoring and maintaining the Quality Management System for maintenance functions
- Managing all the change controls; product and non-product related
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in maintenance, utilities and project management in process related industries
- Experience with PLC and X-rays are highly valued
- Possess strong supervisory and hands-on skills
- Energetic, proactive, results oriented, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong willingness to learn
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
This company has been growing very rapidly in the local market over the past decade with huge potential to be a market leader.
If you are seeking for a dynamic Plant Maintenance Leader role within an organization with great prospects, you will enjoy this role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125