Regional Service Manager (Textile Inks)
Location Shah Alam
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 26 August 2016
An excellent Regional Service Manager job in Malaysia has just arisen at one of the world’s leading textile ink companies. Your main responsibility is to provide excellent technical support and service to the sales team and key customers within the regions.
About the Regional Service Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Service Manager will play a key role in the continued development and success in the company’s new operations in Malaysia. You will be in charge of all technical-related matters and provide key support to customers, internal sales teams and other related stakeholders.
- Develop safe, reliable, and high quality screen printing products in collaboration with Product Line Management (PLM) and the Research and Development (R&D) teams
- Provide rapid response to any customer enquiries or technical issues and ensure regular visits to customers to assess technical issues and provide solutions
- Responsible for providing training to customers that have technical and colour-matching needs
- Able to detect potential problems in the development, scale up and production of new and existing product in the portfolio
- Prepares technical data sheets and the technical content of published marketing materials for screen printing products in collaboration with R&D and PLM as assigned
- Serves as a resident technical expert and screen printing voice of the customer in the evaluation of new and existing products and in the benchmarking of competitive products
To succeed in this role, you must possess a keen understanding of the textile / screen printing industry. If you have experience within a production operation within a textile printer or ink manufacturer and are looking for something different, this is the right job for you.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in design, textiles, graphic arts, operations management, business, or other industry relevant degree preferred but not mandatory
- At least 5 years of significant screen printing work experience in a significant production environment
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently when assigned
- Excellent presentation skills are mandatory
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing in the English and Mandarin language is a must
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and determine solutions for technical problems using logic and reason and sound scientific principles
The successful Regional Service Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field across the globe. The culture is demanding and challenging but if you are confident, driven and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and technically-savvy professional within the Textile Printing industry seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Service Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125