Operation Excellence Senior Manager
Salary From RM180,000 pa and above
Location Negeri SembilanFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Job Ref 1851800/001
Date posted 10 February 2023shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/lean-lean-manufacturing 2023-02-16 2023-04-11 engineering Negeri Sembilan MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international food manufacturer in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is looking for an Operation Excellence Senior Manager. Reporting to the Operation Director this role will have the responsibility to establish plant performance data management system, manufacturing execution system (MES), and improve operational functions under the principle of efficient, balanced production and optimised inventory.
About the Operation Excellence Senior Manager Role:
In this strategically critical role, you will be responsible for shaping and moulding the direction of the company through big data to bring the company forward through process improvement and optimisation across the value chain,
- Continuously improve production data and management reports from SAP system and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Analyse and provide analytics and insights for production lines, utilisation rate, cost centre, etc., to optimise cost and achieve production planning and inventory control
- Champion plant-wide process improvements including lean management activities, personnel training, and follow up on implementation
- Be responsible for factory reporting system tracking and development of training plan for factory operation team on Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvements, etc.
To succeed in the Operation Excellence Senior Manager role, you will need to have proven experience setting up MES and utilising big data to drive decision making to influence stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, economics, information management, statistics, or related fields
- Work experience: Minimum of eight years in Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge: Familiar with plant and/or supply chain operations and processes, basic operations of SAP, and DMAIC methodology (preferably with six sigma green belt)
- Skills: Strong project and operational management, decision-making and analytical skills, good communication, presentation and coordination skills, change management, and knowledge of ERP/JIT/MES, supply chain management, and production management
This rapidly growing global FMCG brand has a strong household name among the consumer across the world including Malaysia and is continuously attracting the best talent in the market. The firm places a high priority on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Operation Excellence Senior Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established FMCG that desire to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2303 7047 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Title. Thank you
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7047
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 March 2023A retail holdings company is expanding aggressively in the SEA region. They are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operation and Automation Manager job to analyse their current warehouse operations and provide practical improvement plans. The successful candidate will also be part of automation projects in several sites.