Continuous Improvement Engineer
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1868250/001
Date posted 01 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/lean-lean-manufacturing 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY MYR 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer. In this job, you will implement and maintain process improvement initiatives.
About the Continuous Improvement Engineer Role:
In this Continuous Improvement Engineer position, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the implementation and reporting process of the manufacturing excellence programme.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to stakeholders
- Work in partnership with plant leaders on the identification and execution of continuous improvement plans
- Oversee tactical projects completion such as Green belt and Yellow belt projects
- Monitor and implement continuous improvement best practices
- Work with the facility leadership team to develop and refine project portfolio for the site
- Ensure a project portfolio is maintained utilising a periodic PISW and CI events are happening and delivering value
- Develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk to reach and sustain project goals
- Conduct organisational readiness assessments, value realisation, opportunity prioritisation, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business needs
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only when necessary
To succeed in this Continuous Improvement Engineer role, you will need to have prior experience in the oleochemicals industry and you need to be proactive in initiating continuous improvement projects.
- Degree in manufacturing, engineering or equivalent
- Eight years’ experience in working in the industry with continuous process environment
- Proven track record in implementing a continuous improvement culture, both on the shop floor as well as at management levels
- Experience in applying CI in production or maintenance in process industry
- Strong coaching and effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of most common CI tools
- Manage and lead multiple activities simultaneously
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Professional knowledge of CI tools
- Experience with leading multifunctional teams
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established company has been a strong global market for their products and have progressive plans in place to support their next growth phase.
If you are someone who wants to apply their extensive knowledge in continuous improvement in an MNC environment, this Continuous Improvement Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading high-end shopping mall is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the daily operations and maintenance of the centre while maintaining a high service level with the retailers. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 04 November 2022One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is seeking a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives as part of a major plant revamp project in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 October 2022A renowned public listed property and construction company is recruiting for a Sustainability Manager job to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic governance sustainability policies. This position reports to the GM, Sustainability.