Continuous Improvement/Lean Specialist
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading plastic injection moulding supplier is seeking a Continuous Improvement/Lean Specialist to support day-to-day manufacturing operations in terms of quality and cost to produce high quality injection moulded products.
About the Continuous Improvement/Lean Specialist Role:
In this position, you will take on the role as an internal consultant to drive Lean culture in plastic injection manufacturing processes for various factories within the region. This position can be based in either Selangor or Johor.
- Develop strategies, lead Lean practices and relevant programs to achieve business objectives
- Support production department and product development support department
- Support and contribute ideas of best practices to manufacturing team
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement by analysing production/manufacturing methods and processes
- Improve product and process quality, performance, production and manufacturing cost
- Drive OEE, Kaizen, Six Sigma and other aspects of Lean Production System initiatives
To succeed in the Continuous Improvement/Lean Specialist role, you will need to have a strong background in Lean concept implementation within plastic injection moulding manufacturing process.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or manufacturing field of study
- Over five years' working experience in Lean and Six Sigma roles within automotive plastic injection moulding industry
- Strong knowledge of practical applications of Lean and Six Sigma tools with cost savings achievements
- Self-motivated, self-starter, innovative and able to manage multiple projects
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, and statistical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability, coaching, training skills and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
- Willing to travel overseas (50%) to China
This organisation has a strong export market and is a trusted brand in producing high quality plastic injection moulding parts. They continue to strengthen their market share by offering a diversified product range to the consumers.
If you are a process-oriented person and seeking a progressive environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to coach and mentor teams to implement ideas to improve manufacturing processes and cost.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125