Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the market, a Public Listed Company involves in High Precision Tooling, Automation and Components supporting Multinational Companies in semiconductor, medical, aerospace, electrical and electronics, and oil and gas industries. is recruiting an Engineering Manager to join their organization based in Penang.
About the Operation Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to lead holistic operational activities with focus on planning and management of key operations planning, directing and coordination of the organisation.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organisation, responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organisational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies in line with Group’s vision, mission and values.
- Review financial statements and data, utilise financial data to improve profitability, prepare and control operational budgets and inventory, plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitor adherence to Company’s rules, regulations and procedures
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production operations, procurement, pricing, distribution, finance, human resources, etc. Monitor performance and implement improvements, manage quality and quantity of employee productivity, manage maintenance of equipment and machinery and provide technical support where necessary
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions
- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities
To succeed in this role as a Operation Manager, you must have strong leadership, innovative and creative with ability to manage and execute changes for the Subsidiary Company.
- Preferably with at least 8-10 years of plating operational experience with strong business acumen in a dynamic fast moving industry with 3-5 years at managerial capacity (with or without degree in relevant field)
- Self-starter, resourceful, energetic, and strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills and able to work under pressure
This manufacturing firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined, has can-do attitude candidates with high calibre, self-esteem, drive and commitment to succeed, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of managing a operation team, you can take your career forward with this exciting role as a Operation Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125