Continuous Improvement Specialist
Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 23 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world renowned company in the food industry is currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to be based in Selangor, reporting directly to the Continuous Improvement Manager.
About the Continuous Improvement Specialist role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to enable business units to achieve their full value through improved process effectiveness and serves as an integral part of a team that will develop and lead the deployment of continuous improvement infrastructure throughout the business unit.
- Develops, selects, and/or customises CI methods to effectively implement lean manufacturing for varied production and business processes
- Introduces and facilitates diverse CI projects with moderate-to-high scope and impact
- Specifies obstacles and ways to overcome them from the perspective of continuous improvement
- Utilises and interprets various production, throughput, and/or quality data analysis and statistical reports and selects or develops appropriate measures to estimate and evaluate the impact of CI initiatives
- Identifies opportunities to successfully improve division or supplier performance through bench marking activities
- Participate in CI goal setting and measurement for the division and/or suppliers by making recommendations based on a thorough knowledge of CI philosophies and processes, and division (or supplier) products and work flow
- Develop and conduct compliance audits, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent
To succeed in the Continuous Improvement Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with employees across all levels and various teams.
- Tertiary education in any Science or Engineering related discipline
- At least three years' experience in Continuous Improvement function, preferably within FMCG industry
- Strong facilitation skills, confident communicator, both verbally and in writing with all levels of an organisation and diverse audiences
- Continuous improvement experience; Lean Six Sigma and TPM knowledge
- Highly collaborative with a demonstrated ability to build strong, credible relationships and teams within all levels in the organisation
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Continuous Improvement Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125