Product Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting Product Manufacturing Engineering Manager has become available at one of the leading electronics organisation based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of the Engineering Group, this is a role for a leader who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Product Manufacturing Engineering Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to foster excellent engineering relationship with the organisation's partners and benchmark their performance to assure values are maximised, while assuring success of all parties in a mutually winning relationship.
- Manage manufacturing partner impact on product yield, performance, quality, and continuity of supply.
- Optimize manufacturing partner performance in terms first time yield attainment, insertion rate, throughput, and manufacturing limited yield.
- Assure manufacturing partner compliance to specifications and terms in addition to promoting a win-win collaborative relationship.
- Through collaborative partner interactions, drive continuous process improvements and consistent adoption of best practices.
- Lead cross functional collaborative efforts to maximize benefit from partner interactions, especially in situations of tight supply or critical upside response.
- Manage the overall value we get from collaborative Manufacturing Partner relationships, while working for the success of each partner by being their key advocate within the organisation.
- Assess relative performance of each manufacturing partner and produce benchmark reports giving appropriate feedback and ranking.
To succeed in the Product Manufacturing Engineering Manager role, you will have to have the ability to effectively communicate essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
- Tertiary qualification with a Bachelor's degree in the Engineering field (electronics or equivalent) from a reputable university.
- A minimum of six years of experience in Process Integration, Product Engineering or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process is highly advantageous.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Capable to work independently and work with other groups to provide solution.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is highly regarded.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
This organisation is a renowned US-based company that develops, manufactures and markets computer processors and various technologies for both business and consumer use. It is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Product Manufacturing Engineering Manager position.
Apply today or call me at 04 6090 501 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125