Senior Application Engineer
Salary MYR90,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 28 June 20192019-07-10 2019-08-27 engineering 50088 MY MYR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading engineering group that specialises in the design and manufacturing of rolling element bearings, linear actuators, rotary tables and direct drive motors is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to provide technical customer support and lead mechatronic product development projects. In this job, you will report to the Engineering Manager.
About the Senior Application Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing application-specific technical and commercial support for customers in the area of mechatronics.
- Providing technical support, advisory services and mechatronics solutions to major OEMs and end-users of specified industry fields
- Supporting and performing development projects and checking internal and external patent applications
- Cross-checking product performance data with performance specification
- Deriving customer’s future trends and products requirements
- Working as a “bridge function” between the mechatronics network in HQ and the regional engineering hubs to ensure effective and efficient information exchange
- Driving mechatronic product developments with internal and external customers
- Supporting application engineering during projects and customer inquiries
- Ensuring continuous quality and update technical know-how
- Implementation of business cases for mechatronic products
- Development of business models with customers who look for values with Industry 4.0 and digitialisation under direct involvement
- Develop cooperation’s with OEM and MRO customers regarding condition monitoring integration
- Track and monitor ongoing business potentials and projects
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in mechanical design and calculation experience within equipment and machinery.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechatronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum five years of working experience in mechanical design and calculation, preferably within mechatronics solutions
- Technical experience in machine tool 4.0, digitialisation and condition monitoring
- Experienced in the application of linear actuators, rotary tables and direct drive motors
- Knowledgeable in rotary and linear motion
- Has self-discipline, systematic thought and a can-do attitude
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and hands-on mentality
- Able to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
This organisation has a strong global presence in precision part design and manufacturing with over 100 offices worldwide. The company’s history dates back over 100 years and their tremendous growth over the years is attributed to their strength in incorporating innovative technologies to their design.
If you are a dynamic Senior Application Engineer who excels in mechanical design and calculations, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your application engineering knowledge and exposure in a world class environment under great leadership. The company is moving into a new era and this is your opportunity to be at the pinnacle of the development of Industry 4.0 in Malaysia.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C