SHE Business Partner
Salary MYR80,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1871990/001
Date posted 08 November 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/health-safety 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 health-and-safety Shah Alam MY MYR 80000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international automotive distribution company is recruiting for a SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) Business Partner to provide strategic direction for the group’s HSE policies, ensure effective implementation of HSE programs at HQ and oversee regulatory compliance of dealerships. This position reports to the HR VP.
About the SHE Business Partner (Safety, Health, and Environment) Role:
In this position, you will work collaboratively with decision makers to provide safety, quality and environmental advice and practical hands-on support for all SHE aspects of the business to ensure the effective implementation of improvement programmes, policy and procedures that drives the continual improvement of the safety culture within the company.
- Create and review best practices, policies, and procedures for existing SHE operational processes/systems and implement new legislation to improve the performance standards
- Plan, coordinate and conduct scheduled SHE audits and monthly review meetings to measure the progress and identify performance gaps
- Drive and ensure audit gaps closures and comply to SHE standards across the entire organisation
- Ensure that SHE activities and performances comply with local legal and other requirements
- Reduce SHE risks of operations to a level that is reasonably practicable
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective SHE management system as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standard requirements
- Develop and maintain SHE database management and preparation of relevant SHE reports
- Liaise with relevant SHE authorities (Example : DOSH, DOE, NIOSH, local authorities) for compliance matters
To succeed in this SHE Business Partner role, you will need to have solid strategic thinking and hands-on operational experience.
- Tertiary qualification in a SHE field of study
- More than five years’ SHE experience at a management level within technical/engineering industries (construction, automotive, retail, transportation safety)
- Professional certification in HSE is highly regarded
- Knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Strategic approach and the ability to develop programmes
- Strong drive and excellent follow-through
- Influential and able to steer various groups towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage well with all levels of the workforce
- Readiness to travel to multiple sites
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
The company has a strong global presence delivering a wide range of commercial vehicle solutions.
If you have a solid SHE management track record, you can take your career to the next level with this SHE Business Partner role.
Apply today or drop me an email at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 30 November 2022A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Manager. In this job, you will oversee, plan, schedule and ensure execution of daily, weekly and monthly activities to ensure smooth operations of the plant.
Salary: MYR85,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 November 2022An established global food manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Engineer job to handle end-to-end project management of varied projects across the manufacturing operation, managing projects from concept to commissioning within a varied manufacturing environment such as process, packing or facilities and utilities. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 October 2022A leading green technology turnkey energy solutions provider is seeking a Project Manager to lead one the of up-and-coming projects in the country. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 10 October 2022A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Manager (Can Making) to oversee overall production activities to meet safety, quality, and productivity standards. In this job, you will report to the Can Making Section Manager.