Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 telecommunications Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading public listed company is looking for a Security Specialist to provide the highest quality of continuous, coordinated and comprehensive risk management and security services. This position reports to the Head of Security.
About the Security Specialist Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that threats to company personnel, assets, local business activities and operations facilities are properly identified, evaluated and countered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To develop and execute security plans to meet company business objectives and to ensure security plans are reviewed on an on-going basis
- To provide timely advice based on analysis/assessment of security risk/threat and impact (SRM) to enable well informed business decisions on new business models/directions and Routes to Market
- To continuously review, implement and maintain effective security policy, procedures and practices to ensure safety and protection of personnel, assets, information and business operational activities
- To Plan and conduct security enquiries, investigations and reviews of security/whistle-blowing activities
- To Coordinate risk and crisis management processes to ensure that proactive assessment of, planning for and management of risks and crises are carried out within the company
- To assist the end market/area/business unit heads to mitigate security risks to personnel and assets
- To support and coordinate any investigation and enforcement initiatives that the company or its key business partners may be involved in
- To contribute to planning cycles to meet local business and regional functional objectives
- To provide timely security updates and advice to the leadership team on all matters concerning security threats or business interruptions involving security related matters
To succeed in this Security Specialist role, you must have prior service experience in the Royal Malaysia Police task force and have at least five years of corporate security management experience.
- Tertiary qualification in security management or any relevant field of study
- Previously served in the Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM)/Royal Malaysia Police task force
- Minimum five years' prior security management experience
- In-depth, comprehensive knowledge of security management and an acceptable level of operational security expertise
- Ability to identify and address key security issues to support strategic business needs
- Proven track record in providing strategic direction, planning and establishing priorities that ensure an effective work structure which maximises productivity and achieves goals
- Ability to carry out relevant risk assessments of the potential threats to personnel, assets, information, installations and business operations, and take appropriate security/mitigation measures including the development of procedures and plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the region, being the market leader in their product category.
If you are prepared for a very challenging Security Specialist role and meet the demands involved in developing the business and its strategic direction, and if you have a proven track record of strong leadership skills in the management of security operations, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C