Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 fmcg Shah Alam MY MYR 5000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well-established manufacturing company is looking for a Security Manager to conduct risk assessment, identify security gaps and implement improvement plans. This position reports to the Head of HR.
About this Security Manager Role:
In this position, you will lead all aspects of enforcing security and safety regulations and ensure adequate security protection for the factory premises.
- Develop, implement and enforce security policies and relevant regulations for the premises
- Assess and implement a comprehensive security system
- Review and update security and safety procedures periodically to ensure that it is relevant and adequate for the business needs
- Monitor the installation and operations of electronic security systems (Eg. CCTV, entry controls, alarms, smoke detectors, perimeter surveillance)
- Lead investigation of criminal and security breaches
- Manage the communication flow and coordination with internal departments in relation to security and safety
- Maintain a close liaison with local authorities to ensure a good support network
To succeed in this Security Manager role, you will need to have strong experience in managing a security team in a factory or warehouse setup.
- Diploma or degree in relevant field of study
- 15-25 years of working experience in a security role within the manufacturing industry
- Relevant experience as a member of the local Malaysian police force will be highly regarded
- Managed a large team of security personnel in a leadership capacity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative, possess strong integrity and inspires accountability
The company has been a long established household brand name and is implementing progressive plans to revitalise the business and pave the way to become employer of choice.
If you are someone who is seeing a leadership role and looking for an opportunity to spearhead changes, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C