Senior Manager, Environment, Health & Safety
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 health-and-safety Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established global HVAC manufacturer is looking for a Senior Manager, Environment, Health & Safety to direct and coordinate all EH&S issues and initiatives undertaken by the company. This position reports to the Head of the Environment, Health & Safety department.
About the Senior Manager, Environment, Health & Safety role:
In this role, you will take the lead to supervise and control all environment, health and safety initiatives while setting up and maintaining the EHS policies.
- To provide leadership and adherence to Safety, Business Ethics and Internal Controls.
- To establish EHS annual plans and budgets and provide input to goal/ objective setting and support implementation of EHS goals/ targets and objectives.
- Liaison with Field Operation Managers for the implementation of the World-Wide Job Site Safety Standards at all job sites.
- To establish framework for the EHS & Quality program, and actively engage with the Line Management in developing, implementing and sustaining the program.
- To conduct Annual Safety & Environment Assurance Review for the company and recommend actions for mitigation and improvement.
- To conduct incident/accident investigations and identify root causes and implement preventative/corrective actions.
- To prepare monthly EHS report, incident/accident report as well as other EHS & Quality related report for submission to the local and regional management
- Review current and proposed legislation and ensure compliance with legal and other requirements by integrating requirements into procedures
- To establish, review and revise EHS & Quality related policies and procedures as necessary for implementation by local management
- Recommend disciplinary action on observations from site EHS audits & inspections
- To analyse and verify effective closure of corrective actions on EHS deficiencies identified/ issued during audits or inspections by the field operation
- To monitor EHS & Quality performance
- To ensure effective communication in EHS & Quality information to the relevant parties
- To obtain and continuation of ISO9001 Quality Management System certifications for the company
To be successful in this role, you must be a Health & Safety Greenbook holder with 10 years of Environment, Health & Safety management within the construction/HVAC industry.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in technical or safety discipline
- 10 years working experience in safety management
- Valid Health & Safety Greenbook holder
- Sound knowledge of the various regulations pertaining to safety and quality management
- Possesses knowledge in safety laws, regulations, codes and best management practices
- Prior experience liaising with related authorities, such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, etc.
- Proactive and meticulous
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Able to multi-task, team player, good leader and motivator
This international company continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you have environment, health and safety management experience within construction and HVAC installation projects, this Senior Manager, Environment, Health & Safety opportunity will enable you to further develop your and leadership skills and safety exposure in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125