Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-09-30 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is looking for a HSE Manager to be responsible in the development, implementation and continuation of HSE policies, programs and processes. This position will be reporting to HSE Director.
About the HSE Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of the plant’s targets and objectives in the areas of Safety, Health & Environment.
- Communicates the Safety, Health & Environment objectives to the plant
- Leads working sessions on Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Isolation of Hazardous Energy, ladders-steps-stairs, etc., and ensures all departments updates theirs risks on HIRADC setting actions to mitigate / eliminate them
- Coaching on the job: Machine Safety Risk Assessment / Job Safety Assessment / Behaviour Observation Systems / IHBE (Industry Safety Basic Elements)
- Leads Near misses and LTA’s Investigation
- Witness CIL (Cleaning, Inspection & Lubrication) and Maintenance on the lines
- Accountable for the department budge t, provides inputs in CAPEX needs to support midterm plans related to Safety
- Accountable for Performance Management process and responsible for consequence management within his/her department
To succeed in this HSE Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and practise a hands-on approach to HSE matters within the plant.
- Tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least five years’ experience in EHS roles within manufacturing environment
- Valid Health & Safety Greenbook holder
- Possess knowledge in Safety laws, regulations, codes and best management practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125