Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international consumer goods manufacturer is currently looking for an EHS Manager to be based in Selangor, reporting directly to the Plant Manager.
About the EHS Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of the plant’s targets and objectives in the areas of Safety, Health & Environment.
- Communicates the Safety, Health & Environment objectives to the plant
- Leads working sessions on Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Isolation of Hazardous Energy, ladders-steps-stairs, etc., and ensures all departments updates theirs risks on HIRADC setting actions to mitigate / eliminate them
- Coaching on the job: Machine Safety Risk Assessment / Job Safety Assessment / Behaviour Observation Systems / IHBE (Industry Safety Basic Elements)
- Leads Near misses and LTA’s Investigation
- Witness CIL (Cleaning, Inspection & Lubrication) and Maintenance on the lines
- Accountable for the department budget, provides inputs in CAPEX needs to support midterm plans related to Safety
- Accountable for Performance Management process and responsible for consequence management within his/her department
To succeed in this EHS Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and practise a hands on approach to EHS matters within the plant.
- Tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least five years experience in EHS roles within manufacturing environment
- Possess knowledge in Safety laws, regulations, codes and best management practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125