Recruitment Consultant - Northern Region (Penang)
Salary Quarterly Bonuses
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Job Ref 1835130/001
Date posted 15 February 2023penang mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-03-21 2023-04-16 recruitment-consultancy George Town MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Northern Region (Penang) job with Robert Walters as just opened up.
Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this rRecruitment Consultant - Northern Region (Penang) ole, you must have a sales-driven mindset, possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to the client's human capital.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience working in sales/business development is preferred
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Genuine passion for making a positive difference in someone else’s life
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talents and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new oppoetunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7013