Regional Feed Mill Lead
Salary From RM240,000 pa and above
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Job Ref 1889540/001
Date posted 06 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational conglomerate is looking for a Regional Feed Mill Lead to be based in their group office which can be based across Malaysia (Northern, Central, Southern Region). Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role is to be the subject-matter expert (SME) in feed mill at the group level and share the expertise to the feed mill operations within the group to improve process efficiency and feed products quality.
About the Regional Feed Mill Lead Role:
As the Regional Feed Mill Lead, you are responsible for engaging the local factory heads and feed production teams to work towards common goals and drive continuous improvements across the group.
- Collaborate with local heads to oversee the feed milling (production) process and implement strategic coordination across the factories within the group
- Study, coordinate and streamline the current feed production practices across the group to optimise and replicate best practices (process, technology and procedures)
- Conduct site visits and periodic audits in the feed production processes to identify gaps for improvements and follow through the executions by the site teams including fine tuning of the machine settings
- Provide structured and periodic technical trainings and guidance to feed production team (manager and operators) across the group for continuous learning and process improvements
- Initiate change and sustain collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders for successful implementation of goals and business growth
In order for you to excel in this role, a background in feed mill processing with proven record and credential in facilitating transformation through people influencing and process efficiency to drive product quality will be essential to your success. The organisation has a lean structure, highly autonomous environment with strong fundamental foundation, and if you have strong influencing skills, you will certainly enjoy it.
- Degree from a recognised tertiary educational institute (engineering or manufacturing will be additionally relevant)
- Certificate from recognised feed milling institutions such as Swiss Institute of Feed Technology (SFT) or Swiss School of Milling in St. Gallen (SMS)
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the feed milling industry
- Experience with starting up new or revamping feed mills is an advantage
- In-depth understanding of feed milling processes and feed ingredients handling
- Resourceful and well connected in solving problems
This leading multinational conglomerate in agriculture, food processing, property development and retail has an outstanding reputation in its field and places great value on employee career development with opportunities to expand their career across multiple business units.
If you are a progressive Regional Feed Mill Lead with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this growing organisation that desires to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2303 7047 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title. Thank you.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023One of the country’s largest flour millers is currently seeking a National Head of Engineering to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that all the ten plants across the country are at the optimum level of operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Oil Palm Breeding job to lead and strategise all the research and development initiatives for oil palm planting. This position reports to the Head of Biotechnology.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 09 January 2023A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Head of Engineering to lead and strategise all the maintenance, plant improvement and reliability initiatives within a world-class manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
Salary: MYR480,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Plant Breeding and Biotechnology job to lead and strategise all the R&D, plant breeding and biotechnology initiatives. This position reports to the Chief R&D Officer.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023One of the country’s largest flour millers is currently looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that all the plants are at the optimum level of operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.