Assistant General Manager (AGM), Feed Mill
Salary From RM200,000 pa and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Job Ref 1823860/001
Date posted 06 January 2023shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A large local conglomerate is looking for an Assistant General Manager (AGM), Feed Mill to be based in their regional site in Klang which supplies to multiple customers across Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), this role is to be the full P&L holder for the feed mill ensuring feed product quality, expertise to the feed mill operation and improve processes and operating cost.
About the Assistant General Manager (AGM), Feed Mill Role:
As the Assistant General Manager (AGM), Feed Mill, you are responsible for engaging and leading the local functional manager and feed production teams to work towards common goals and drive continuous improvements across the production site.
- Be fully responsible for feed production, quality, cost, delivery and plant overall safety
- Retain and defend the value proposition of the feed milling and nutritional quality produced by the feed mill in the integrated poultry supply chain
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders from nutritionist, commercial, supply chain management, engineering, and corporate office (governance and compliance) on all range of matter from nutritional formulation, procurement of feed ingredient, customer feedback, and CAPEX investment
- Manage and schedule feed production for both internal & external breeder farms, broiler farms, etc.
- Determine and monitor feed quality standards
- Manage product feed quality standard, procurement of feed ingredients and its cost, logistics to customers, overall safety throughout the supply chain and ensure customer feedback, questions and complaints are taken seriously
In order for you to excel in this role, a background leading in leadership roles in feed mill processing with proven record and credential in running feed mill operation and drive process efficiency to drive product quality will be essential to your success. The organisation has a lean structure and highly autonomous environment with strong fundamental foundation, you will certainly grow into.
- Degree from a recognised tertiary educational institute (engineering or manufacturing will be additionally relevant)
- Certificate from recognised feed milling institutions such as Swiss Institute of Feed Technology (SFT) or Swiss School of Milling in St. Gallen (SMS)
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the feed mill industry with leadership experience
- Feed milling and feed raw materials knowledge
This leading local conglomerate in agriculture, food processing, property development and retail has an outstanding reputation in its field and places great value on employee career development with the opportunity to expand thher career across multiple business units.
If you are a progressive Assistant General Manager (AGM), Feed Mill with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this growing organisation that desire to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2303 7047 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title. Thank you.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C