COO (Property Management Division)
Salary Lucrative Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 29 October 20192019-11-07 2019-12-28 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the nation’s leading property conglomerates is looking for a COO to head their property management and property investment division to review and transform the organisation’s strategy to improve the P&L of the division.
About the COO (Property Management Division) Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage the profitability and improve the operations aspects (e.g. occupancy rate, retrofit and renovation aspects) of the property management division. You will also provide design inputs for new commercial property projects that the organisation undertakes.
- Be accountable for the performance of the investment property's operations which includes office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, golf courses and residential properties
- Lead and spearhead the development plans to improve building occupancy rate
- Manage the department’s annual business operating plan, which includes formulating and managing budget, transaction and financial analysis
- Assess the principal risks of the division and deploy appropriate action plans to mitigate the risks
- Build sustainable business relationships with business associates and partners
- Maintain a positive and ethical work environment to motivate a diverse group of employees
To succeed in this COO (Property Management Division) role, you will need to have managed successful commercial properties investment portfolio in a leadership capacity and able to come up with new ideas and solutions to grow the business within this sector.
- Degree qualification in Estate Management or other relevant business field of study
- Over 20 years of property management and investment experience in commercial or mixed development projects
- In a leadership role presently from property development or property consultancy background
- Extensive business and industry network within local property development sector
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit, resilient in facing challenges and highly motivated
- Influential and able to steer various groups towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage well with stakeholders
This company has a strong diversified property investment portfolio throughout the country as well as overseas. They have solid expansion plans to remain market leaders in their industry through strategic partnership within the region.
If you have a successful track record of strategising and spearheading property management initiatives with a positive can-do approach, you can take your career forward with this COO (Property Management Division) role.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C