AGM, Corporate Real Estate
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 300000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A progressive Malaysian government agency in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a dynamic AGM, Corporate Real Estate to lead the operations and facilities management of the shared services. This position reports to the CFO.
About the AGM, Corporate Real Estate Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient operations for the management of the facilities, policies, projects and processes of the property.
- Support the effective implementation of the organisation’s mandates and strategic objectives by ensuring availability and readiness of office premises, infrastructure, supplies and required services
- Responsible to formulate, review, monitor and control the implementation of departmental capital and operational budget and accountable to ensure all expenses are efficiently managed within the approved budget
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the disaster recovery centre, an integral part of the corporation’s business continuity and crisis management plan
- A key member of the organisation’s Safety and Health Committee and act as Chief Warden. The incumbent heads the implementation of safety and security program for the organisation
- Lead the implementation of procurement and outsourcing functions for the office
- Lead the development and implementation of the vendor management program for offices, procurement and outsourcing functions
- Responsible for the management and quality assurance of the overall operational processes and work methods within the organisation
- Continuously drive a cost-effective operations and bench-marking against market’s best practices
- Managing and developing team to have necessary skills and competencies to support functional responsibilities including their training needs and career performance management
To be successful in this role, you should have over fifteen years of office and property management experience, including eight years in a leadership capacity.
- Degree in Engineering, Real Estate Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Business Administration or related field of study
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in corporate real estate, property management or office administration functions
- Eight years of experience in a leadership capacity and managing a team
- Good problem-solving and crisis management skill obtained through years of experience in troubleshooting building maintenance and management problems, and handling crisis situations
- Demonstrate business maturity and excellent people management skills
- Clear thinking with strong analytical abilities with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders / partnership at all levels across;
- Have a good grasp of process efficiency methodology and a good eye in cost management
- Team player, able to meet tight deadlines with ability to organise and prioritise
- High ethical standards and able to convey professionalism and leadership to users of the office facilities
- Passion for efficiency and effectiveness
This organisation is crucial to the development of the financial services sector within Malaysia and is reshaping the financial landscape of this nation.
If you are a dynamic leader that is operationally strong in corporate real estate and property management, this crucial AGM, Corporate Real Estate role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C