Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Company Car
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the world’s largest glove manufacturers is looking for a GM, Manufacturing to lead all plant operations and other manufacturing related activities. This job position directly reports to the Manufacturing Director.
About the GM, Manufacturing Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Controlling day-to-day operations of all manufacturing resources to ensure the fulfilment of scheduled production requirements and priorities
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produces to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Ensuring that all production equipment are maintained in good working order and in accordance with safety and health standards, maintenance instructions, good house-keeping and regulatory requirement
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Ensuring the maintenance of an efficient labour force by establishing an effective industrial relations climate in which employees are trained and motivated to fulfil production function accountabilities
- Proposing for the inclusion of all capital expenditure for replacement and improvement to the manufacturing and laboratory facilities in the company’s operating plan
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior production management experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering/Science or related field of study
- Minimum of 20 years' working experience in a manufacturing environment, including 10 years in managerial positions
- Proven track record within manufacturing management
- Knowledgeable in Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, community environment
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are an established manufacturing and production professional who is seeking for a challenging and dynamic role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this GM, Manufacturing role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125