Director of Urban Planning
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-10 property-and-housing Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading engineering consultancy is looking for a Director of Urban Planning to deliver consultancy services for clients in the commercial mixed development property industry. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Director of Urban Planning Role:
In this position, you will manage the profitability and assist to grow the business related to asset development undertaken by the organisation.
- Accountable for the performance of consultancy services in meeting financial targets and Clients project requirements
- Lead and spearhead the projects undertaken as approved term of reference
- Manage the department’s annual business operating plan
- Formulate strategic business growth plans
- Assess market and project risks, analyse Client needs, develop and deliver project management services
- Lead the preparation of project proposal, bids and tender documents
- Develop pricing strategy and formulate commercial offer
- Negotiate contracts with Clients, suppliers and other business partners
To succeed in the Director of Urban Planning role, you will need to have managed successful urban planning for big city projects in a consultancy capacity and be able to come up with new ideas and solutions to grow the business within the property sector.
- Degree qualification in urban planning field of study
- Over 15 years' urban planning (consultancy) experience in commercial mixed development projects
- In a senior leadership role presently from urban development consultancy background
- Extensive business/industry network with local property development sector
- Experience in managing transit-oriented development project is an added advantage
- Proven track record of managing project size of above RM300mil
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit, resilient in facing challenges and highly motivated
- Influential and able to steer various groups towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage well with stakeholders
This company has a strong diversified business portfolio in various technical sectors throughout the country. They have solid expansion plans to remain market leaders in their industry through strategic technical partnership within the region.
If you have a successful track record of strategising and implementing solutions with a positive can-do approach, you can take your career forward with this Director of Urban Planning role.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125