Project Director (Railway Signalling)
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 transport-and-rail Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading engineering group (project management consultancy) is looking for a Project Director (Railway Signalling) to develop and implement key strategies to maintain and grow the business offerings for clients in the rail infrastructure industry.
About the Project Director (Railway Signalling) Role:
In this position, you will manage the profitability and provide technical expertise for the railway signalling design and project management services.
- Support the business development activities by building network with the regulatory bodies and members of the business community for the industry
- Provide market updates, industry development and technical insights for the rail infrastructure sector
- Identify market opportunities and undertake marketing initiatives to assist to develop and promote new innovative services to potential clients
- Conduct studies and provide innovate direction as well as value-adding inputs for projects
- Oversee staff development and develop a sustainable revenue to deliver profitable business portfolio
To succeed in the Project Director (Railway Signalling) role, you will need to have managed successful rail projects in a project management capacity and be able to come up with new ideas and solutions to grow the business within the rail sector.
- Degree qualification in Engineering field of study
- Over 15 years' project management (consultancy) experience in railway signalling industry
- In a senior leadership role presently from system background (Eg. signalling, E&I, power)
- Extensive business/industry network with local rail related government agencies
- Proven track record of managing project size of above RM200mil
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit, resilient in facing challenges and highly motivated
- Influential and able to steer various groups towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage well with stakeholders
This company has a strong diversified business portfolio in various technical sectors throughout the country. They have solid expansion plans to remain market leaders in their industry through strategic technical partnership within the region.
If you have a successful track record of strategising and implementing solutions with a positive can-do approach, you can take your career forward with this Project Director (Railway Signalling) role.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125