Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Factory Manager role has become available at one of the leading manufacturing and production supporting FMCG based in Perak. This is a role for a manager who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Factory Manager role
In this role you will be responsible to lead factory to sustainable high performance in alignment with the requirements of the business.
- Plan, organise and lead the factory team to achieve the agreed objectives (safety, environment, quality, cost and service). Proactively drive focused improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies as well as local laws and regulations. Ensure compliance to health, food safety and regulatory requirements of all products manufactured.
- Ensure development of factory management team and staff - through performance management, career development, succession planning and coaching. Ensure that this is reflected by other managers within the factory.
- Collaborate & liaise with partner technical functions, R&D / Applications Groups / BEMs and Supply Chain to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure smooth operations by effectively managing Employee and Industrial Relations. Build and maintain positive community relations.
To succeed in the Factory Manager role, you must have minimum 10 – 15 years’ experience in manufacturing and production, preferably in FMCG.
- Minimum with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Line management with demonstrated capability to lead a larger group.
- Proven track record in delivering results through others.
- Strong Management skills and leadership skills.
- Result driven and strong problem solving.
- Strong communication skills.
The international manufacturing and production organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Factory Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Venessa Soon on +604 – 6090500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1360140.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125