Assistant Engineering Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Johor Bahru
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 09 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established Manufacturing and Production organisation who specializes in providing rubber and plastics solutions to diverse customers from the consumer electronics and healthcare is recruiting an Assistant Engineering Manager in Johor Bahru, Malaysia to join their team.
About the Assistant Engineering Manager role
In this business critical role you will be responsible to develop technical capability within the team, identifying providing and facilitating solutions to engineering and technical problems
- Overall responsibility for establishing and introducing appropriate engineering standards and processes from FA to mass production which includes quality control of finished product.
- Managing the preparation, review and approval of feasibility new process, new tooling designs, engineering costing and technical contract terms and condition.
- Maintain department expense with minimum resource with maximum output without sacrificing productivity.
- Manage and review process BOM Efficiency & Accuracy by understanding potential weakness in quotation process and take corrective action for future quotations.
- Responsible for project management of engineering projects which included strengthening current processes efficiency by providing improvement plans and involve in continuous cost saving projects to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability or cost effectiveness.
- Setting KPI, mentoring, coaching and monitoring staff performance, conducting work plan for performance reviews.
To succeed in the Assistant Engineering Manager job, you must have strong leadership skills and able to drive results.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field.
- At least five years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good communication skills and self-motivated personalities.
- Good knowledge in project management.
- Experience in driving cost saving projects.
This established Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) is an award winning company in EMS segment and they had undergone significant growth over the 30 years history and they promotes from within – career progression opportunity are outstanding. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Engineering Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Venessa Soon on +604 – 6090500 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1328580
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125