Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading HVAC equipment manufacturer is currently looking for a Factory Manager to be based at Selangor, reporting directly to the Business Director.
About the Factory Manager role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible to oversee and manage the entire plant, ensuring smooth operations and meeting production targets.
- Manage entire factory operation including production execution, quality control, material management and all daily issues related to production facilities
- Oversee daily factory operation to ensure an efficient workflow with functional teams including warehousing, finance, HR, production and logistic
- Drive production deliverables to meet KPIs and in accordance to company procedures and policies
- Manage training, skills development & growth of production staff to achieve skilled workforce capability
- Ensure optimum deployment of manpower, machineries and materials
To succeed in the Factory Manager job, you will need to have the ability to lead by example, manage various departments and able to communicate your message across to the teams.
- Tertiary education in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any other relavant discipline
- At least 8 years' experience in metal related manufacturing environment with exposure to factory operations management
- Posess strong leadership skills with solid management track record
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This multinational company is well known within the industry which supplies assembled HVAC equipment to various businesses in the building M&E sector.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Factory Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125