Senior Product Technologist (Dairy)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1870130/001
Date posted 07 November 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/food-technology 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 food-manufacturing Klang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established international food ingredients manufacturer is recruiting for a Senior Product Technologist (Dairy) job to lead all development and optimisation efforts for new and existing products. This position directly reports to the R&D Manager.
About the Senior Product Technologist (Dairy) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the new product development, nutrition and regulatory affairs departments in the commercialisation of new products.
- Lead and support new product and process development projects as approved by the business
- Support and execute R&D projects with the aim to deliver new knowledge, skills and production capabilities that are essential for NPD or productivity projects
- Design and develop new products and processes, process control of the products
- Source new ingredients from reliable suppliers and comparing quality and price with procurement to ensure cost efficiency
- Set quality standards for manufacture of new products
- Work with the production team to operationalise new products and processes
- Ensure that the products comply with government regulations, brand values and consumer expectations
- Lead a cross-functional process to manage an NPD pipeline from concept to commercialisation in accordance with market demands, consumer insights/surveys, cost optimisation initiatives and government regulations ensuring products are launched on time and in line with product brief
- Training and development of technological knowledge to staff including recipes and processes
To succeed in this Senior Product Technologist (Dairy) role, you will need to have knowledge and background in new product development and specialist in the field of food ingredients in dairy applications. Ice cream and frozen dessert development and analysis are an extra advantage.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Food Technology or related field of study
- Five years of product development and R&D experience, preferably in new product development, research and development in dairy applications
- Strong technical understanding of dairy applications
- Well-equipped in establishing the shelf life of finished products in terms of organoleptic evaluation and microbiological analysis
- Commercially aware, and understand the need for product development to produce formulae which meet the cost
- Able to adopt innovation and creativity in its processes in terms of new ingredients and technology
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company is internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold regionally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking for a challenging and dynamic Senior Technologist role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this Senior Product Technologist (Dairy) role is for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 November 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently looking for an Electrical & Automation Engineer to oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensuring high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: MYR71,500 - MYR91,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 09 October 2022A world-leading scientific instruments manufacturer is seeking a Regional Product Specialist to be in charge of coordinating, preparing, and conducting product training to internal/external customers. In this job, you will report directly to the Support and Training Centre Leader.