Electrical & Automation Engineer (FMCG industry)
Salary Great Benefits
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is looking for an Electrical & Automation Engineer to provide professional and technical support to the operational and CAPEX project teams in the factory. This job position reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
About the Electrical & Automation Engineer Role:
In this Electrical & Automation (E&A) Engineer position, you will be responsible for supporting engineering-related tasks including CAPEX projects, equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, project management and providing guidance to workers within the plant.
- Support and monitor capital investments (CAPEX projects) in the market from the preparation to implementation in terms of technical soundness, costs and resources ensuring the alignment with standards, flawless implementation and CQV (commissioning, qualification and verification)
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Ensure that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications of the solutions in his/her field of expertise
- Ensure that E&A engineers in the factories master the processes and products in order to fully support initiatives related to Innovation & Renovation and Continuous Improvement, protecting technological know-how
- Support the appropriate adhesion to engineering tools at site level
- Monitor MES-E&A impact in line efficiency and performance at the factories
- Execute the strategy of the market in terms of MES, Electricity and Automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
To succeed in the Electrical & Automation Engineer job, you will need to have the technical know-how in the automation field, and be able to work with various departments effectively.
- Tertiary education in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in electrical / automation / controls engineer role within a manufacturing environment, preferably food processing plants
- Well versed with PLC, HMI programming, debugging and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and with strong people management skills
This global company has been providing nutrition products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programs, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are a career-driven E&A Engineer looking for opportunity to enhance your professional career, this is an ideal role for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 2380 8782 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125